Friday, March 4, 2016

Great quality affordable graphic services

Hello, as I already mentioned frequently on this blog.

I care much more about creating content then I do about making the website look “nice”.

Despite that, some sort of design is needed for success and to create the identity of the website.

 

A few days ago I had some problems. I needed to create a logo and I also wanted a banner for securityfreak.info.

Because Iam on a very short budget and I do have some skills of Photoshop, design, etc, my first instinct was: No I will not pay for this, I will search for some (pre made) templates on free websites and then modify them for my needs.

It was a great plan! Except for the fact that at the same time I still had to research for new articles, write them, and comply with all the SEO rules, while still advertising my webpage :) Not to mention I also have my “day job” to get to.

Bottom line I had very few money and time, when I had to put in consideration Time was far more important for me then the money, still money was not that insignificant that I could just pay a huge amount of € for a banner.

My first step was to look on mr google for freelancers and I found this webpage:

www.freelancer.com



From there I made the registration, posted a job offer asking for 3 banners and a logo. Very soon after that I was contacted by VargaDevelopments offering me to do this job.

I asked some questions, looked at their “portfolio” and it all seemed great to me. The price I was offering was matching what they were looking for, so I awarded them the job.

For the job I told them I needed 1 banner design but in 3 different sizes, and a new Logo for my website.

I was asked what I had in mind, and I already had something very specific planned, for the banner a “Matrix” background with the “Anonymous” figure, the matrix to represent the deep web, and Anonymous representing the hacktivist role of the webpage.

They immediately got to work and got the idea spot on, as you can see by the new desigm on the page :) Hope you all like it! Now you know it was not free :)

Because I liked so much of their services I immediately offered to create this article for them.

So here is some information about the Company VargaDevelopments:

The company is based in Stockholm Sweden (The land of the glorious PirateBay).

The company owner is Chris Varga. Isabelle Hoffman is one designer (The one that made the banner for me), and they also have Daniel Wright and George Lukas working for them, on the web development part.

Their main areas of services are: Graphical design, Website building and repair.

Work hours 00.00 – 17.00 CET

You can find them here:

https://www.freelancer.com/u/VargaDevelopment.html – Freelancer.com profile

https://www.facebook.com/vdevteam/ - Facebook pafe

or just email them to VargaDevelopments@gmail.com

Here are some examples of their work:

 

12362700_720112151452754_6917176693626661724_o Logo (1) vDev 38244f367b64415002aae661f4d95556 64c0fd09c4557088cefb289d789f1a27

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. really nice blog, Iam loving all the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice blog, Iam loving all the info!

    ReplyDelete