Monday, March 7, 2016

Confessions about ghost writter

Hello, I have a confession to make.  Logo (1)

This blog is growing strongly and with the growth my "outdated" methods and skills on SEO, design, even CMS are starting to be a pain. I have to use far too much time on those areas to "learn" about them. But at the same time I felt it was very important for a blog just starting to keep the articles flowing.

In order to do that and still have a "life" my idea was to hire a ghost writer to do some basic articles for me and I would just do a few good ones whenever I could.

I went to freelancer.com and got some projects there looking for a ghost writer. But for god sake it was just too awful, using those article here. It just felt wrong. Full of inaccuracies due to lack of experience on the subject. It is very hard to write correctly about the deep web if you do not use it, because there are so many scams out there. You need to recognize them or the open web research, is not going to help you.

In my tries to get someone to write a few articles I ended up paying for someone I eventually had to teach about the deep web, how to research articles and how to post them to wordpress lol. Not only that but after they gave the "article" written I have to take over, review and fix all the inaccuracies which ends up taking me even more time then just writing them myself.

Even so I still need some help (as much as I can) for this blog. If you believe you can help me, please do contact me!

Please drop me a message telling me how you can help by using the contacts HERE Like I said before.

Iam looking for someone who can take some of the "load" out of me. You can use your own "sponsors" if you write good articles. Iam not only looking for writers, as I said my knowledge in blogging,  Internet design, plugin customization for wordpress, SEO, and a bunch of other fields you can think of are way too limited. My point is please don't just complain on the comments, the image does not load, you need to get sponsors etc. Click on the Contacts and offer a bit of help :) Thanks for reading my rant and I will wait for your help :)

 

 

[quadradoadsense]

4 comments:

  1. Nice webpage I will visit again

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you can upload some more onion reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man,

    I just wanted to tell you finally a blog without bullshiet! You don't have to write articles daily, but do not lower the quality. :(

    Regards
    from Hungary

    ReplyDelete
  4. **SELLING SSN+DOB FULLZ**

    CONTACT
    Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ICQ > 752822040
    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

    >>1$ each without DL/ID number
    >>2$ each with DL
    >>5$ each for premium (also included relative info)

    *Will reduce price if buying in bulk
    *Hope for a long term business

    FORMAT OF LEADS/FULLZ/PROS

    ->FULL NAME
    ->SSN
    ->DATE OF BIRTH
    ->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER WITH EXPIRY DATE
    ->COMPLETE ADDRESS
    ->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, I.P ADDRESS
    ->EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
    ->REALTIONSHIP DETAILS
    ->MORTGAGE INFO
    ->BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

    >Fresh Leads for tax returns & w-2 form filling
    >Payment mode BTC, ETH, LTC, PayPal, USDT & PERFECT MONEY

    ''OTHER GADGETS PROVIDING''

    >SSN+DOB Fullz
    >CC with CVV
    >Photo ID's
    >Dead Fullz
    >Spamming Tutorials
    >Carding Tutorials
    >Hacking Tutorials
    >SMTP Linux Root
    >DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2
    >Sock Tools
    >Server I.P's
    >HQ Emails with passwords

    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com
    Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ICQ > 752822040

    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete